MADSOFT Games, Inc. has officially revealed a new gameplay trailer and website for their upcoming puzzle-platforming adventure game Me And My Dinosaur for Playstation 4. It has also been announced that a Steam Greenlight campaign has begun to bring the game to PC and Mac.
In Me And My Dinosaur, players are given an opportunity to explore the fantastic world of Hunter and his pet dinosaur Rex as they make their way back home.
Some Key Features of game play include:
– Novel multi-character puzzle dynamics require players to control both Hunter and Rex simultaneously to solve puzzles and navigate platforming sections
– Over 30 levels with a variety of locales including sand-swept deserts, fantastical forests, ancient ruins, bustling city streets, and secret underground laboratories
– Drop-in, drop-out local co-op play allows a second player to join in and control Rex at any time
– 28+ collectable Baby Dinos can be trained and customized in the Dino Daycare
– 3 unique mini-games available to unlock and play
– Original soundtrack composed by David Saulesco with voice-over narration by Joshua Tomar (Skullgirls, Dungeonland)
The new gameplay trailer shows off some of the unique puzzle challenges that come with controlling Hunter and Rex simultaneously as well as new levels, new items, and a sneak peak at one of the game’s big bosses.
Let us know here at Bounding into Comics what you think of the game!