Dark Horse is teaming with Barnes & Noble for the upcoming release of The Legend of Zelda: Art and Artifacts.
Participating Barnes & Nobles will host special events that will send fans on quest throughout each Barnes & Noble store. Zelda fans will receive a map and set out on a quest to attain an exclusive Triforce enamel pin and get their photo taken for all the realm to see! However, only those successful in their quest will be able to attain the pin. Quest takers will face trivia questions at each stop that will challenge their Zelda fandom.
Participating Barnes & Noble stores include the following:
– 2/20 7pm Clackamas Town Center Mall, Portland, OR
– 2/21 7pm Huntington Beach Barnes & Noble, Huntington Beach, CA
– 2/21 7pm Stevens Creek Blvd Barnes & Noble, San Jose, CA
– 2/21 7pm Roseville/Har-Mar Barnes & Noble, Roseville, MN
– 2/22 7pm Lincoln Park Barnes & Noble, Dallas, TX
– 2/23 7pm Temecula Barnes & Noble, Temecula, CA
– 2/24 6pm Warren St (Tribeca) Barnes & Noble, New York, NY
– 2/24 7pm Anchorage Barnes & Noble, Anchorage, AK
– 2/24 7pm Mira Mesa Barnes & Noble, San Diego, CA
– 2/24 7pm Edgewood Barnes & Noble, Atlanta, GA
– 2/24 7pm River Oaks Shopping Center, Houston, TX
– 2/25 1pm Colonial Plaza Market Center, Orlando, FL
– 2/25 1pm Northgate Mall, Seattle, WA
– 2/26 2pm Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, HI
– 2/26 3pm Old Orchard, Chicago, IL
The Legend of Zelda: Art and Artifacts is a hardcover art book that contains over four-hundred pages of fully realized illustrations from the entire thirty-year history of The Legend of Zelda. It will even include artwork from the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game. It also includes rare promotional pieces, game box art, instruction booklet illustrations, official character illustrations, sprite art, interviews with artists, and much more!