DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Entertainment have launched the DC All Access mobile app bringing together the entire DC Universe including films, TV, video games, comics and more. It is built specifically for DC fans and offer exclusive news and reveals, original videos, official DC news streams, exclusive DC character emojis, movie tickets, fan sweepstakes and giveaways, a comic book reader and more. It is available for download via the App Store and the Google Play store.
“The DC All Access app is a global, studio-wide effort that brings together all things DC like never before,” stated Sam Ades, vice president of Digital Marketing for DC Entertainment. “It’s such an exciting time for DC with our film slate, TV shows, bestselling video games, comics and so much more – now fans can access everything at their fingertips in a persistent, interactive and social experience.”
You can get all-new behind-the-scenes video and graphics as well as a chance to win tickets to the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice New York premier in the DC All Access. There will be new exclusive reveals and giveaways every day during launch week, with more exclusives and giveaways planned for the coming weeks and beyond.
Here are some of the key features that you can find on the DC All Access app:
- DC keyboard with animated GIFs featuring a huge variety of characters, icons and images. Once DC All Access is downloaded the DC keyboard can be seamlessly integrated into user’s main keyboard allowing fans to express their DC fandom through instant messages, Facebook messenger, and other messaging platforms. New images will be added regularly, and tied to major events, like film openings, TV premieres, game releases, comic storyline twists, holidays and more.
- Exclusive news and reveals
- Exclusive fan giveaways and sweepstakes – launch giveaways will include The Dark Knight III: The Master Race comic book signed by Frank Miller, VIP tickets to events, and more!
- Official DC news stream compiling all DC news in one place. Fans can also access news streams covering such titles as Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Batman: Arkham Knight game, and TV shows The Flash, among others.
- First Look and exclusive original videos and episodes of popular webseries DC All Access, hosted by Tiffany Smith and Jason Inman.
- Movie tickets – seamlessly connect to purchase tickets.
- DC fan community – DC fans can connect, take quizzes, gather points for special rewards, and interact though integrated social media channels.
Check out the video detailing the DC All Access app: