Marvel Unleashes 10 Explosive Variant Covers for the Return of Jean Grey!
Jean Grey’s return to Marvel Comics in Phoenix Resurrection: The Return of Jean Grey is coming this December 27th in a five-issue series run. Matthew Rosen Breg will write the series with Artist Leinil Yu working in creating the art. The series features an adult Jean Grey after her death at the hands of Magneto in 2003 in New X-Men #150. To celebrate her reappearance in the Marvel Universe. A variant cover program will be launched and will feature artists such as Jen Bartel, Kris Anka, David Nakayama, RB Silva and Elizabeth Torque.
Check out the list of variants below!
1. ALL NEW WOLVERINE #28 by Jen Bartel
2. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #792 by Ryan Stegman
3. ASTONISHING X-MEN #6 by Kris Anka
4. AVENGERS 674 by Brent Shoonover
5. BLACK PANTHER #168 by Ken Lashley
6. CAPTAIN AMERICA #695 by Ron Lim
7. CHAMPIONS #15 by Elizabeth Torque
8. DAREDEVIL #596 by David Lopez
9. DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #290 by RB Silva
10. FALCON #3 by David Nakayama
11. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #148 by Erica Henderson
12. INCREDIBLE HULK #711 by Dan Mora
13. IRON FIST #74 by TBD
14. MIGHTY THOR #702 by Kris Anka
15. OLD MAN LOGAN #32 by Chris Burnham
16. SHE-HULK #160 by Ben Caldwell
17. SPIDER-GWEN #27 by Yasmine Putri
18. SPIRITS OF VENGEANCE #3 by Francesco Mattina
19. THANOS #14 by Rahzzah
20. THE PUNISHER #219 by Sanford Greene
21. VENOM #159 by Tyler Crook
These Phoenix variants will make their way to your local shop this December. Check out some of the covers below!