Dark Horse has announced that they are creating a new collection set called, [easyazon_link identifier=”1506702961″ locale=”US” tag=”bounintocomi-20″]Dark Horse Number Ones[/easyazon_link]. This trade paperback will allow you to familiarize yourself with some of Dark Horse’s most popular titles in one book.
Dark Horse Number Ones opens the door to new storytelling worlds with eight first issues from a diverse selection of genres:
- Gerard Way and Gabriel Bá’s The Umbrella Academy is the story of a group of superpowered children, born on the same day and subsequently adopted and raised by a scientist as secretive as he is wealthy.
- Mike Mignola’s Hellboy in Hell finds Hellboy dead and in Hell, where a throne awaits him—along with familiar faces.
- Joëlle Jones and Jamie S. Rich’s Lady Killer showcases a 1960s homemaker who is also a ruthless assassin for hire!
- Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston’s Black Hammer finds a group of superheroes banished and trapped in a small town as they struggle to return home.
- Matt Kindt and Sharlene Kindt’s Dept. H follows a special investigator assigned to uncover possible sabotage taking place at a deep-sea research station.
- Brian Wood and Mack Chater’s Briggs Land introduces the Briggs family, the leaders of an anti-government secessionist movement in the United States, as the matriarch, Grace Briggs, attempts to take control from her incarcerated husband.
- Kurtis Wiebe and Mindy Lee’s Bounty features galactic bandits turned bounty hunters as they fight their way across the galaxy.
- Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook’s Harrow County features a young girl who learns about her origins and discovers her supernatural powers.
[easyazon_link identifier=”1506702961″ locale=”US” tag=”bounintocomi-20″]Dark Horse Number Ones[/easyazon_link] will be over 200 pages long trade and goes on sale March 29, 2017, for an unheard-of price of just $5.99.