Black Mask Studios is showing up in force at the New York Comic Con with a number of creators having booths. They will also have exclusive limited edition variants, sketch covers, and even a mystery item that you can only get by asking for it! We have all the details below. Let’s start with who is going to be there and where you can find them.
TYLER BOSS (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME) Q13
– VANESA DEL REY (SINATORO) K12
– JOSH HOOD (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME) J5
– YASMIN LIANG (OUR WORK FILLS THE PEWS) Y6
– MICHAEL MORECI (TRANSFERENCE) U17
– AMANCAY NAHUELPAN (YOUNG TERRORISTS / CLANDESTINO) BB3
– MATT PIZZOLO (YOUNG TERRORISTS / GODKILLER) BB3
– MATTHEW ROSENBERG (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME / 12 REASONS TO DIE) Q13
– RON SALAS (TRANSFERENCE) Y6
– BEN TEMPLESMITH (GODKILLER) M1
– MICHAEL WALSH (WE CAN NEVER GO HOME) AA1
– ERIC ZAWADSKI (LAST BORN) BB3
Now that you know who is going to be there and where to find them let’s check out some of the cool stuff they are going to have at their booths!
Matt Pizzolo and Amancay Nahuelpan at BB3 will have an exclusive Young Terrorists #1 NYCC Limited Edition Sketch Cover.
Josh Hood at table J5 is offering a We Can Never Go Home limited edition print.
Amancay Nahuelpan at BB3 is offering a Limited Edition Sketch Cover of Clandestino #1.
Matthew Rosenberg at table Q13 is offering Limited Edition NYCC Covers for We Can Never Go Home #1-5 by Ramon Villalobos.
ComicXposure at booth 562 is offering a Clandestino #1 NYCC Exclusive Variant Cover by Amancay Nahuelpan
Lastly, Matthew Rosenberg at Q13 is offering a We Can Never Go Home Mystery Thing.
It is a secret item that you can only get by asking for it. It is the real thing. So stop by and check it out!